Friday, February 1, 2013

Public Holiday! Again?

Anyonghaseyo!!greetings followers...hope u enjoyed ur holidy if u in holidy mood..those who hv to work, keep up d motivtn. i didnt plan any holdys n i thnk i should do it next year. its not i didnt like holidys but its seems to much when i hv tons of work to do. taking care of my kido while finishing my work is not bad at all. they company me with their creativity wit color n used my pen to 'conteng' their book. after all they hv my attention.
why im using korean language for greetings n to end my article? u must thought of d gangnm style or k-pop fever...not exactly. i did d language for 3semesters in uni. did great but it was 13 years ago. i still hv d reference n managed to read it. as to be said korean lang not tht difficult to learn!. ned to learn back. wel until we meet.
as usual get your priti priti set today!!!! chaligayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment