Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CARTOON & ME

Salam & Greetings. 

Yeay!!! Chinese New Year is coming..I dont know why I'm excited about? Haha.. Usually I'm waiting for the Lion Dance or the best of the day is the noisiest sound of firecracker. Lucky me, im living in multicultural country where I had been introduced to several culture from different races & their faith. Still we live in harmonious & peace. So, I wish Happy Chinese New Year & May god bless us with more prosperous, happiness and tons joyousness through out this horse year. 

Its normal to watch cartoon when we are in primary or secondary school. I still remembered few title, Mr.Bogus, Tom & Jerry, Power Puff Girl, Mask Rider/ Kesatria Baja Hitam, Power Rangers (The original series), Spiderman & Friends etc..couldn't remembered others!!!At that time I prefer to watch Mask Rider rather than Ultraman.  
But my interest to cartoon never stopped after I graduated. I still had my favorite cartoon show when I am 24 years old. Oggy & The Cockroaches, you had heard about it before. It was 12 years ago but lately the cartoon aired through Astro channel and became famous. I was glad that the cartoon was back and introduced them to my boys. We enjoyed the show as much as I do and they do asked me how I know this show. Well, I watched this before you were born, I told them. I love the song very much and the storyline is very hilarious. A cat with a three cockroaches live in a house and created so much trouble. No dialogue or whatsoever and their action do make me laugh!!! Even my husband who I met before years of our marriage, agreed that I was in to the cartoon. He remembered how I rejected him to have breakfast (the show is on Sunday morning at 7.30 am) just to watched the show. But still, we got out after show and I will tell him the story. Hahaha....

Today, I still sit with my boys to watch cartoon. It is not because I have to sit with them but I do enjoy the show. Sometimes I forced to them to watch the show that I want to watch and lucky me they do love it too!!!Before, I watched cartoon by myself but nowadays I have 2 boys who really excited in sharing their interests. The best part is, I can show them what I watched before they exist. Thank you to HyppTV.
Mr.Bogus.
Mask Rider/Kesatria Baja HItam
Power Rangers (Original Series)

Joey, Dee Dee, Marky
(Oggy & The Cockroaches)


No comments:

Post a Comment