Wednesday, September 13, 2017

HIJAB WORLD

ASSALAM & ANYONGHASEYO!!!

Yeay!!! I managed to write again. as to update, now i have new career, new environment & new commitment! Thank you Allah for this opportunity. 
Well its been while for me as I am busy raising my youngest son (now hes reaching 3) & juggling with my work. Hes doing just fine with a lot of adventures ahead. 
I must say we need changes in our life to see more opportunity & different views of people. We must need booster in life to create more adventurous challenges. 
Before this, Im not into the hijab world especially on latest design. I just wore what comfortable & nice to me. (actually very old fashion) but sometimes I do changes the style when it involves event that I went to. 
My involvement in AIFW & MILE last May, make me see the changes of what hijab women are today internationally. They are supporters for modern modesty hijab which created a lovely line of fashion for Muslim women. More trendy with lots of simplicity and politeness. I did my own research where many of them started to have their own blog, vblog, youtubers and not to mentioned they really have millions of followers. I wonder why but the answer is simple..they provided beauty and education. Furthermore, these bloggers share their thoughts & opinion towards Islam & how they put themselves into the world of modesty. No judging to each other. Sharing on what the best for women to look beautiful in and out, really attracts many of hijabers. Teens needs references and living in the world of fast medium communications, they need fast info and tries different level of apps. 
I am not going to mentioned any person names here but this hijabers is growing each day to compete in positive worlds. No they even have a society for local blogger. 
How do we look or what we do, we must folow our faith. Pray & doa always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment