Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hard to believe...

Assalam n greetings!!!On my last updates, send a YouTube video on Genie-bra  My advice go get yourself n feel the freedom of not having skin irritation or bulging fat below n beside your breast. Actually I bought a set n I felt like I wore nothing. Comfortable n with padding my breast look good. If you're a female go get them n men, get those for your loves ones. Women who married like me n had incredible 2 sons, your body will changed no matter you like it or not. Before getting married, I had promise myself that i got to maintain my body structure. First child I managed to maintain them, when the second child arrived, everything changed. I did lots of workout but the abdomen part is the stubborn to loose. Lost my patience and right now I take whatever meal I want. 

Priti Priti set is still on offer. Its hard to believe that it does work. DON'T BE AFRAID. U got my words on this. It repairs your skin from uneven skin tone to flawless looks. I'm sharing this info to all of you n if have any sisters, friends, man or women who have skin problems n still looking for the right product...Priti Priti is the answer. If you hesitate, do try our trial pack costs RM30 only. Consists of soap bar, day cream n night cream weighed 2g each cream.The trial pack lasts for 7-10 days depends on what type of problems.If you're interested, I personally will met you and explain to you the goodness bout this product. Give me call n get your flawless skin today!!!Until next time...Chaligayo...

No comments:

Post a Comment