Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello November...Get start with Priti Priti Trial Set

Assalam & Greetings!!
Its funny when you're not bound to any duties, you'll forget what day and date. It happened to me yesterday. I thought that yesterday was Wednesday. Hahaha..luckily I'm not the only one who forgot the days..my Kaseh too!!!Well, back to the norm life. My beauty product Priti Priti is rest in peace..hehe..im not into the marketing yet..Im still in raya mood. Well November had come and this is the time for the marketing schedule. As mentioned before, we are going to stop the trial set until mid November. Therefore, we had a clearance of trial set. Its gonna be RM30 for the Soap bar, Day cream and Night Cream each 5gm. Below is the example. 

This trial set can be last about 10 days depends on your skin problem. If you have pimples or pigmentation problems, it will last for 6-7 days. The result..immediately when you try it. It is cliché when you selling a beauty product and you tell people your product is good and you can see the changes. I had my own testimony and you can it read in the blog. The photos were genuinely from my phone, no edited to it. As far as i'm concern, the product really changed my skin. I haven't put any make-up on the face and no worries of meet up with clients. For me, I'm sharing this good product because it does really changed my face skin tone and I do look younger than my age. So, trust me on this..I know how it feels when you're facing with 'not very nice face' especially when you are up to meeting or blending into the society. I've been in your shoes and it does hurts. Wait no more. Get this trial set and i'm sure you really great full to have this product. Priti -Priti is meant for women and men. If interested do call me Liza 0192405962 and i'll be personally guided you how to achieved flawless, radiant and beauty skin. Until then..Chaligayo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment