Monday, October 15, 2012

Healthy Enough?

Assalam n greetings!!
Its been a while since last my last update..I had no interesting material to share with. My expectation is more to the product I've venture in. For the past 3 days the sales a bit slower than I thought. What when wrong? I realize many of you hesitate to try or use it. For your information, my skin had been not better than before. As you read my last posts, this is true story. Pimples and uneven skin tone is my problem. I had to use make-up to cover it up and make my skin perfect as its not really a perfect one. Furthermore, I had use only 2 types of facial wash which were Whitening Foam Cleanser by Za which I had used it since it was introduced to Malaysia, about 15 years ago. Never changed because it helped me to reduce my pimples. I had pimples when entered university. Boom...pimples were like volcano's .ready to burst..Self-confidence....anti social. Then my mother introduce me to a cream that changed my life. I get back to my old skin...So, getting busy with college life, exams and 'boyfriends problems'...But then newspaper announced the product I've been using was been illegal as contained mercury and hydroquinone which can caused skin cancer. So, I stopped and the pimples kept coming  ready to outburst. I didn't care that much about my appearance especially involved in entertainment business. Worked as Assistant Producer/Production Manager, I don't have time for myself. Another facial washed that I used was Nano product. I started to use it last 3 years. I got to changed it because of Za products kept running out of stocks. I only used the facial cleanser & the make-up remover. I did try to use moisturiser or other SPF product's as my day cream, it doesn't help. Pimples were kept coming. I had two types of pimples..small and breakouts which I named it 'Telor Dinasour'. If you see my photos during those years, U will not believes it. Let me find those old photos as a prove. Until then, if interested in Priti PRiti, do cal me for further details. Chaligayo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment